Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Cancer relief with WLA 132 and, the black salve, Aloe Mystery
Dear friends and family,

Just a brief update to let you know that on Monday I had a mega dose of radiation, a week's worth, very excessive mega blast to try to control the pain in my left femur/pelvic area. This continuous pain is the pain that makes it nearly impossible for me to sit, stand, walk, or move or at. I can lie still and flat with some success, but not much.

I requires all the physical and mental strength that Suzi and I can muster to do the most elementary things, such as to get out of bed and try to make it to the bathroom before diarrhea overpowers me... very unpleasant, at best and from a physical standpoint I can only say thanks, for some of us, to my genetic poll which allows me the extra physical strength to leverage myself along on crutches and walker.

Suzi, a very petite gal and the light of my life as you know, from some deep resources, gets the strength to help me propel myself upward and makes the difference as to whether I am be somewhat functional or a bed cabbage.

Suzi, now attends all aspects of the business, housekeeping, cooking, bed issues, toilet issues and all billing and shipping and, I assure you is deserving of the greatest empathy and respect for the enormous challenges she faces in dealing with my issues.

I know that some of you think of coming to see, and I would really enjoy seeing any and all of you, but you have to realize that I am absent a good deal. Lack of energy and the extensive morphia of pain medications keeps me sort of in an extended sleep stage and I am not much of a visitor being unable to maintain a coherent connection with the visitors.

I want to also mention to you, if you know anyone suffering with cancer issues, that to the extent that I can contribute information or contacts, I would like to as it is now the only thing left me... our financial situation is, as you can imagine, rather severe due to the totally unreasonable costs of all forms of conventional, allopathic, alternative, or integrated medicine.. we are, to the extent possible, affordable, and accessible, doing all of these things. There are many new alternative things to be attempted but they tend to be rather costly. And there are old things that should be tried... radiography treatment which was used successfully in WWI and WWII among other periods... but, even a hundred or two hundred a week for a service, pill, or shot adds up and the first thing you know you are confronted with thousands of dollars in expenses. Nevertheless, If I can share I would like to.

In terms of great good, I want to again mention something that every person getting radiation needs to know.I started radiation last July and I did get relief from those California sessions under the supervision of Dr Chen who was brought in by Dr. Walter Kim and Dr. Issels of the Issels Medical Center. Later, here in Texas I am taking additional radiation under the direction of Dr. Kerley. It is notable, while no comments on it, that during the treatments, early in the morning, well before the afternoon radiation, I liberally applied Aloe Mystery to the target radiation area. Then after the treatment, I again liberally applied Aloe Mystery to the target radiation area. If you do not know it, please be aware that radiation kills cells by burning them. As much of this treatment hit on my low back, pelvic kidney area I can tell you that it can give the the sense of producing heated urine --- though I did not have that experience, thank God, and your skin is burned sometimes like the effect of an extensive chemical, fire, or solar burn.

However, apparently due to my regular topical application of Aloe Mystery, I have not had the difficultly of dealing with any sense of burn pain, nor do I have anything but a very, very shadowy suggestion of a burn area on my body...only by very careful observation can you determine a visible burn demarcation on my skin. All of my medical doctors asked me to remove my clothes so that they could see the target radiation area when I told them about my results with Aloe Mystery and, of course, said nothing, other than it could not hurt ---- hurt? Good grief! It seems to eliminated the burn. None of the integrated or alternative doctors were surprised at the fact that I was free of the misery and discomfort of radiation burn.

The other thing that every cancer person needs to know about chemotherapy and radiation is that it can ordinarily really distress the digestive system and often in a very significant way. There are, obviously, many forms of chemotherapy and there are many different ways to radiate. Mostly one discovers unpleasant side effects which often will include stomach upset, nausea, indigestion, loss of appetite, inability to tolerate some or all foods and so forth. As I was well aware of this, prior to beginning all treat I began taking an internal liquid food supplement which is called WLA 132. WLA 132 is a very highly concentrated whole leaf aloe vera produced under very special and highly controlled circumstances. I have been supplementing my food with WLA 132 since June or July of this year, 2009. Apart from changes that I elected to make (I quit eating cheese for example as I consider all diary products to be bad for lung cancer) I have been able to enjoy every meal served, eat anything that I wanted, and have had no bad side effects from either radiation, chemotherapy, or other treatments. I think you can see, therefore, why I am such an advocate of these two products.

These products are the result of decades and work by Edna Hennessee of Dream Valley/CSL. Edna early in her career realized the devastating effect that agricultural sprays, farm-ranch-livestock run off would have on her beloved aloe plants. To produce the finest, purest, most logically organic aloe on the planet, Edna built enormous greenhouses to protect her aloe from everything possible, even drifting sprays ( and it is the ocean of bad sprays across the fields of much South Texas and northern old Mexico fields that makes hesitate to suggest any aloe except Edna's to any one. Let me stress that I did at one time work for Edna, many long years ago, but I have no interest in her company and these products are not a profit center of any sort for me or Suzi... we are just very enthused about these great cancer aids. To order, to ask for important information, to get a great book on aloe vera written by Edna's son, Odus Hennessee, please call and talk to Edna or to Areta at 800-364-2182. Both these great ladies are an inspiration to all and I sincerely ask you to reflect on those doctors, of any sort, and those people who may cancer challenges that would benefit from the use of Aloe Mystery and WLA 132; take a moment to do it right now, please.

I think it will be clear to most of my correspondents that the importance of organic, fresh, foods are vital to all health issues. I also know that some of my vegan friends and family do eat or approve of eggs. But I do. And I want to thank my brother, Brod, and his lovely life, Susan, for sending me straight from the farm a few dozen free range eggs ... the yolks stand tall, bright, firm, and the eggs are simply delicious. What a great addition to any meal. Today, I had the eggs with steel cut oats with olive oil and turmeric.. a great anti-cancer dish, in my opinion, especially if you are very generous with the turmeric.

I thank all of you for your kindness in reading my posts, in sending me encouraging words and prayers, and other often more material support. In these days, there is little so wonderful as a kind and encouraging word from an old friend or a family member. Thanks for all that you do for me and others in this stressful world and lest we forget it, we are not alone. Many people face and worse challenges than we do. May God richly bless them and you in all things.
Terry Turner, less curmudgeonly by the day.

This post was delivered in part, previously, by email.
Photograph credit. The photo was taken by the Dream Valley Green House Manager. It is Suzi inspecting an aloe vera leaf just ready for harvest --- rich in minerals, unique saccharides, and totally protected in these giant green houses from a polluted environment --- these rich leaves are the source of Aloe Mystery, the black salve, and the extraordinarily rich WLA-132.

2 comments:

  1. wla-132 has since been discontinued, however the aloemystery is still available. i found the black salve at aloemystery.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AloeMystery.com is where i got mine. I'm so blessed to have found it.

    ReplyDelete