Monday, January 4, 2010

Death by CIPRO (or Thanks to Susan Turner and Bob Deering for Saving my Life on Jan 03, 2010

As far as I am able to report, somewhat limited due to being alternately unconscious or absent, I died several times last night.

It was neither pretty, nor heroic. I took a prescribed antibiotic med and followed it with a cookie that I had not previously eaten. These two joined forces in an attempt to steal my conscous mind and leave me afloat in a sea of elctronic flashes which bounced unknown signals across the cosmos findling me worth little except as a transmission device or something of the sort.

Suzi had gone to Wal-Mart, now the thrice weekly drill to pick up my pain and other meds. This is not a happy chore for Suzi, nor for me. Neither us like, enjoy, or do well on drugs and we prefer to avoid.

When Suzi returned from Wal-Mart I was still "OK."

But shortly afterwards, I began to get confused. I began to thrash around in my recliner and lost track of elementary things like date, time, my name, etc. And, of course, to scare Suzi half to death. Hmmmm.

Suzi called Dr. Bob Deering and they, together, quickly decided I was having a toxic reaction to CIPRO. But then what? You can call the poison control center... God Bless those folks, they do what they can but perhaps they just do not know how to research or perhaps their middle management and operations staff are not sufficiently trianed. Anyone who know poison control knows PC will refer you to emergency and who knows what will happen or how long it will take?

Suzi launched out on side effect research for Dr. Bob and time flew by.... I don't recall much of this entire episode which moved on and on into the night... my main recall having to do with thirst and greater thirst accompanied by what I thought might be huge bolts of lightening.

I due course it became evident that some of our favorite products - - - magnesium, basic minerals, and water are top drawer for detoxing CIPRO... so on through the night Cindy and Dr. Br. Bob encourage Suzi to keep me awash in water and magnesium and basic minerals.

All through the night Suzi is reassuring me that I will make it whilst I, in some uncomprehending dream state see the distant lightening; hear the gathering thunder, and try to grasp an interpertation of the ill formed shapes that try to gather round me.

Hours go by. My body goes stiff and sore in my recliner. I want up but things conspire to prevent me from rising.

Between times there are voices... the professionals whose only stance seems to be that death is the logical outcome versus the opposition or life supporting crowd. The life supporters uniformy feel that if you give the body some good food things will work out.

Suzi and I have always felt if you let your body have real food instead of a shopping cart full of high fructose corn syrup, MSG,and such, that you can indeed win.

Dawn came slowly. The thunder drawing into the distance with reluctance; the lightening tamping back with hesitation; my mind questioning my own location

Monday, was a long, long day during which I slept fitfully. Glad to find my self alive.

Dr Bob, Cindy. Suzi. Please accept my thanks for jerking me back from the dark edge.

Bob and Cindy, life supporting people are there for you at:

Home Bio-Emotional Neutralization Betar Intensives Phone Sessions Testimonials About us Contact LinksSPIRIT EMERGENCE OF TAOS • Phone: (575) 751-7050 • info@spiritemergenceoftaos.com

Terry Turner
A Living Curmudgeon !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment